Manley’s Boiler Continues to Serve During COVID-19
Manley’s Boiler understands the intense pressure on essential businesses to maintain 100% uptime and are here to support you through this pandemic.
As the boiler industry is an essential business, we are adapting the ever changing situation along with other essential services. We are proud to offer 24/7 service and support, so your facility stays up and running.
Essential Businesses We Regularly Work With
We support and appreciate facilities that continue to provide people with essential services to the general public during this pandemic. As we are an essential service, we understand the necessity of being operational to support our community. Some essential businesses that we regularly work with include:
- Hospitals and Health Centers
- Public Works
- Food and Agriculture
- Utility Companies
- Critical Manufacturing
- Chemical/ Pharmaceutical
We have an extensive fleet of hot water and steam boiler rental units available to you within hours to support your operations. Our rentals can be used to increase the power of your existing boilers or act as temporary replacements in case of emergency. Your rental will be quickly installed to ensure your facility faces minimal downtime.
Repairs and Installations
Manley’s Boiler is a C4 licensed contractor, meaning that we install, service, and repair every boiler make and model. If your facility is experiencing potential problems with your boiler, our technicians will understand your needs and send experienced and knowledgeable technicians to your job site as soon as possible. Whether you need a new boiler or boiler service, we are here for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the rental process work?
- If you need a rental, contact a member of our sales team at (562) 427-3144 and they will understand your needs and give you a competitive quote. We will then send one of our experienced technicians out to your job site as soon as possible to install your new rental boiler.
- What should I do if my boiler stops working?
- If your boiler stops working, call us immediately at (562) 427-3144. We will then send one of our trained sales members to your site to further understand your needs and provide you a competitive quote. Next, we will send our experienced technicians to your site to either repair or replace your boiler.
- Why is a C4 licensed contractor necessary?
- ONLY C4 licensed boiler contractors are permitted to work on boilers – plenty of our work is correcting incorrectly installed boilers done by Plumbers or HVAC (air conditioning) contractors. Unlicensed or out-of-class work by these contractors is both dangerous and illegal, so you should trust the established brand of Manley’s Boiler for any boiler related need. Our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable and will handle your needs with ease and skill.
Partner with the experienced and reliable service team of professionals at Manley’s Boiler. You’ll receive an expert assessment of your needs and a customized recommendation for your business.