About Lochinvar Boiler
For over 70 years, Lochinvar has been a boiler industry leader with its focus on engineering, quality, and service. They offer a broad line of boiler products that range from a few thousand to up to six million British Thermal Units (BTUs). They also have an extensive collection of commercial boilers to provide you with water heating solutions to fit your needs. They have the largest Research and Development department in North America which constantly pursues innovations in efficiency and user experience. We will help your facility choose the right Lochinvar Boiler to fit your needs and have the best experience possible.
Our Experience with Lochinvar Boiler
Manley’s Boiler LLC has years of experience installing and repairing Lochinvar Boilers. Our technicians and staff are factory trained and have an average of 15+ years in the boiler industry each. In fact, several of our technicians are factory trained, having attended courses created by Lochinvar. We offer 24/7 boiler service and support to ensure that your facility has minimal downtime in case of an emergency. Our technicians regularly maintain and install Lochinvar boilers, so if you are in need of service, Manley’s Boiler is the company for you.
C4 Licensed Contractor
We are a C4 Licensed Contractor, meaning that we install, service, and repair every boiler make and model. ONLY licensed boiler contractors are permitted to work on boilers – plenty of our work is correcting incorrectly installed boilers done by Plumbers or HVAC (air conditioning) contractors. Unlicensed or out-of-class work by these contractors is both dangerous and illegal, so you should trust the established brand of Manley’s Boiler for any boiler related need. Our technicians are experienced and knowledgeable and will handle your needs with ease and skill.
Why Lochinvar Boiler
With boilers to fit nearly every size and application possible, Lochinvar boilers are perfect for your facility. Their compact design saves space while still holding onto high efficiency ratings. Lochinvar hot water boilers will provide your facility with the exact water heating solution you need and their 85 – 95% efficiency will bring great savings to your business quickly. Lochinvar Boilers define industry-best standards – they are a reliable and fitting choice for your facility!
Popular Lochinvar Products
Copper Fin II
- Most common boiler we service
- 85% thermal efficiency
- Comes in 9 models, from 400,000 – 2,070,000 Btu/hr.
- Model numbers are CF-2072, CF-1802, CF-1442, CF-1262, CF-0992, CF-0752, CF-0652, CF-0502, and CF-0402
Lochinvar Outdoor Knight Boiler
- 5 Models from 399,000 to 800,000 Btu/hr
- 93.5% Thermal Efficiency
- 5:1 Turndown Ratio
- Stainless Steel Water Tube Heat Exchanger
- Features SMART SYSTEM™ Operating Control and CON·X·US® Remote Connect Capable
Lochinvar Copper Fin Boiler
- 8 Models from 495,000-2,065,000 Btu/hr
- 81% Thermal Efficiency
- Two-Stage Electronic Temperature Control
- Fits Through a Standard 36″ Doorway
- Advanced Control System with Diagnostic Lights
Lochinvar Power Fin Boiler
- CON•X•US® Remote Connect
- Smart Touch Touchscreen LCD Display
- 12 Models: 500,000 to 5.0 Million Btu/hr
- 5:1 Turndown Ratio
- Outdoor Installation Approved
- Cascading Sequencer with Cascade Redundancy
Frequently Asked Questions
- What size water heater do I need?
- The size of your water heater depends on the needs of your facility. A member of our sales team will understand your needs and help you determine the right size for your facility.
- How long should a boiler last?
- Some boilers can last between 15 – 20 years. A rule of thumb to follow is if it is over 15 years, you should replace it.
- Where are Lochinvar Boilers made?
- Lochinvar Boilers are in several factories across the United States, including facilities in Lebanon, Tenn., Chicago, and Detroit.
- Should I replace my 15 year old water heater?
- Yes, typically if a water heater is over 15 years old, it is time to replace it.