Fireye is North America’s leading manufacturer of flame safeguard controls and burner management systems for commercial and industrial application. They are constantly investing in research and development to look for ways to ensure that they have the best infrared scanners and signal technology on the market. Fireye controls are simple to install and provide value at a fair price. Our most commonly installed and serviced Fireye controls are the PPC4000 and PPC6000 series.
Manley’s Boiler regularly installs and services Fireye products. We are a C4 Licensed company, meaning that we install, service, and repair all boiler related products. If your facility is experiencing potential problems with your boiler system, our technicians will understand your needs and send experienced and knowledgeable technicians to your jobsite as soon as possible.
Popular Fireye Products
Fireye produces a variety of burner control flame safeguards and combustion controls designed to provide continuous flame monitoring for commercial sized burners. The Fireye Flame Scanners provide UV and IR flame scanners that accurately detect the presence or absence of flame in a combustion chamber. One of the most popular Fireye products is the Fireye Parallel Positioning Control (PPC4000 and PPC6000).
Fireye PPC4000 is a parallel positioning system for all liquid or gaseous fuel fired combustion systems. It is the most compact and advanced parallel positioning system available. It has four fuel profiles, allowing it to accommodate a wide variety of applications.
Fireye PPC6000 is a stand-alone parallel position system for all types of liquid or gaseous fuel fired combustion systems. Its four fuel profiles allow it to accommodate many applications. Each profile enters up to 24 points for a smooth and accurate curve.
The Nexus NX6100 is a microprocessor-based, Flame Safeguard and parallel positioning combustion controller in a compact and user-configurable package. It supports up to 10 servomotors and an optional touchscreen display module.
The MicroM series is a compact and modular burner management system that provides automatic ignition and continuous flame monitoring for commercial heating. There are different options for flame amplifiers internal to the MEC120.
Commercial & Industrial Facilities Using Fireye
- Petrochemical Plants
- Power Plants
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if my flame sensor is bad?
- The furnace lights and shuts down a few seconds later
- The porcelain on the flame sensor is cracked
- The flame sensor is sooty or corroded
- What is UV scanning?
- A UV scanner detects the ultraviolet radiation emitted by combustion flames. It is just one part of a larger burner management system. The burner management system decides if there is a flame or not based on the UV scanner and then determines the fuel flow from that decision.
- How does a flame detector work?
- The flame detector is an optical sensor that detects the heat and communicates to a control board. It is sensitive to radiation emitted at different wavelengths in different spectral bands.
- What is a Fireye on a boiler?
- Fireye is a commercial and industrial electronic flame safeguard control. It quickly detects the presence of a flame and gives data to adjust the fuel flow for combustion.
- What is a flame scanner in a boiler?
- Flame scanners are UV and IR scanners are flame monitors that detect the presence or absence of a flame in a combustion chamber.
Partner with the experienced and reliable service team of professionals at Manley’s Boiler. You’ll receive an expert assessment of your needs and a customized recommendation for your business.