BOILER TRADE SHOWS
Manley’s Boiler is a full service boiler company located in Orange County, CA that has been in the business for 67 years. We sell, service, repair, lease, and install boilers of all sizes, makes, and brands along with all the associated equipment for commercial, and industrial clients. We offer the best customer service in California, currently servicing over 20 counties. Our certified technicians are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays, as well as emergency rush services. We strive to meet our community’s boiler needs.
Trade Shows and Other Events
Not only are we a family-owned, community-oriented company that offers dedicated boiler services around the clock, we also believe it’s imperative to attend industrial boiler trade shows and other events.
Attending events like industrial boiler trade shows, conferences, expos, and other gatherings of the energy industry allows us to improve the quality of our services to everyone in the industry and stay connected with the other members of the boiler business community. Trade shows are a crucial aspect of our exhaustive industry knowledge, which means we can remain a mom n’ pop store available to anyone in our California service area, even as we can execute large-scale operations for companies like defense contractors and oil refineries.
Our time on the trade show circuit bolsters our contribution to the boiler community. The trade show circuit, especially the local one in California, allows us to speak directly with customers and other industry leaders about the newest developments at Manley’s Boiler and in the industrial boiler business.
Industrial boiler trade shows bring together everyone in the scene, which means we all accelerate the industrial boiler business in tandem, making connections that time, distance, and other factors would otherwise prevent. All of this means better products and service for the customer, whether we meet you at a trade show or not.
We attend industrial boiler trade shows, commercial boiler expos, and legal conferences in order to stay up-to-date on federal and state policies such as emission requirements and other regulations. We sponsor and donate to charities because we believe a business should be triple bottom line: socially, economically, and environmentally responsible.
Included here is a partial list of past and forthcoming industrial boiler trade shows and other events involving us. Make sure to check this page for future updates.
- San Bernardino County Tradeshow. May 12, 2011 in San Bernardino, CA.
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Tradeshow. May 16, 2011 in Del Mar, CA
- 29th Energy Management Congress. June 15–16, 2011 in Long Beach, CA
- 24th Annual Evening of Wine and Roses. October 11, 2011 in Glendale, CA
- Southern California Facilities Expo. May 16-17, 2012 in Anaheim, CA
- Southern California Facilities Expo. May 15-16, 2013 in Anaheim, CA
- 31st Energy Management Congress. June 19–20, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV
- Southern California Facilities Expo. May 20–21, 2015 in Anaheim, CA (Booth 318–320)
- 33rd Energy Management Congress. June 3–4, 2015 in Long Beach, CA
- Northern California Facilities Expo. September 23-24, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA
- Southern California Facilities Expo. Spring 2016 in Anaheim, CA
- PLCC Flow Expo. April 23, 2016 in Long Beach, CA